I like Ice cream, it is Lovely and Fun. I also like Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream; they add fun to their Ice Cream by having Experimental and Fun Flavours in their Ice Cream. If they made normal flavours it would not be as good. Another part of the Fun is the Fun names for their Ice Cream like Chunky Monkey and Baked Alaska.
But what is the Best Flavours well I have chosen my top 5 and I am going to share them with you.
5. Chocolate Fudge Brownie (Frozen Yogurt): Low Fat Frozen Yogurt with Chocolate Brownie Pieces – Chocolate Fudge Brownie is lovely by itself but I like the Frozen Yogurt version more. When my Mum buys Ben and Jerry’s from the Shops I prefer to have the Frozen Yogurt, unless she buys any of the Top 4 Flavours.
4. Mint Chocolate Chunk: Mint Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks – At the VUE Cinema in Lancaster they sell Ben and Jerry Milkshakes. They are called a Two Twisted (even though when you ask for a Two Twisted the staff has no idea what you are talking about). You choose 2 flavours and they mix them together to make a milkshake. Well Mint Chocolate Chunk by itself is a brilliant Ice Cream but when you mix it with another flavour it is amazing with that flavour. When I buy a Two Twisted I always (well most times) have Mint Chocolate Chunk. There is only one problem; you cannot buy them in tubs in Great Britain.
3. Baked Alaska: Vanilla Ice Cream with Marshmallow swirls and White Chocolatey Polar Bears – One of the most fun Ice Creams from Ben and Jerry’s. I like it when there are pieces shaped to look like things (Phish Food) and Polar Bears are a lot of fun. Baked Alaska also has a lovely taste.
2. Fossil Fuel: Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookie Pieces, Chocolatey Peace Signs and a Chocolate Fudge Swirl – Fossil Fuel was one of the Best. Before Mint Chocolate Chunk Fossil Fuel was one of the flavours I used to pick at the Cinema. Fossil Fuel was an amazing flavour and tasted brilliantly. Then it disappeared for a while. Then a few weeks ago it returned. I was so happy and still am. It has changed a bit and the pictures on the front have changed but it is still one of the best flavours around.
1. Caramel Chew Chew: Swirls of Caramel and Chocolate Covered Caramel Chunks swimming in a sea of Caramel Ice Cream – When I have gone out to the shops with my Mum or Dad and we buy Ben and Jerry’s, Caramel Chew Chew is the one I look out for and want to get. Ok I do vary between Ice Creams from time to time but Caramel Chew Chew is my favourite. The chocolate pieces are a nice touch to a really tasty Ice Cream flavour. Caramel Chew Chew is the Best Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream flavour.
What is your favourite Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream flavour?